Soft Jump Boxes
HIT Fitness soft Plyometric boxes are an ideal alternative to the traditional wooden or metal jump boxes. Additionally, soft Plyometric boxes are much easier on athletes’ joints which reduces the risk of developing injuries and joint pain. Furthermore, HIT Fitness Plyometric boxes can be stacked on each other so your athletes can keep progressing and improving their explosive power as their movement patterns improve over time.
- Heights available: 6", 12", 18", 24"
- Alternatively, can be used for box squats and improving squat technique
- Anti-slip exterior surface
- Extremely durable materials
- Small gym floor space footprint
- Multiple jump height options
- Alternating Heights for progression – 6”, 12”, 18”, 24”
- Colour coded
- Functional training equipment
- Soft foam coating, covered by anti-slip synthetic leather exterior
- Handles for easy transportation
- Only to be used on smooth surfaces
- Possible to use in conjunction with each other
- Buy singly or as a set of 4 – see options above
All HIT Fitness Plyometric boxes can also be flipped on to different sides to alter the height of the box to suit each individual athlete’s needs and performance levels. As the majority of beginner athletes tend to be afraid of doing box jumps, HIT Fitness Plyometric boxes come in a variety of sizes so each athlete can start their box jump training from a level that they are comfortable with. Also, in the case that an athlete loses their footing or misjudges a jump, the soft foam Plyometric boxes will ensure that they do not injure their shins and legs.