HIT Fitness Weighted Vest
HIT FITNESS Weighted vests are perfect for increasing the resistance of any exercise. Individuals can easily add resistance to their weight training workouts by wearing a weighted vest. A weight vest is simply a vest which consists of a heavy material that has small pockets placed evenly around the vest where athletes can add in small sand bags, tiny steel bars, and other small weights. The primary use of a weight vest is to allow individuals to add additional resistance to bodyweight exercises and movements such as squats and distance running.
- Ergonomic design for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Perfect for resistance, hypertrophy, speed, agility, plyometric and strength training
- Weights are loaded at top body front & back for optimum performance and even weight distribution.
- Secure and adjustable weight pockets make it easy to alter the weight load and resistance of the weight vest.
- The weighted vest is suitable for all fitness levels given the adjustable nature of the weights.
- HIT FITNESS weighted vests are made from durable and heavy duty material
- Adjustable straps ensure a secure fit allowing athletes to experience the most comfortable fit and perform at their best.
- Unisex design.
- Feature panels on the back and front of the vest
- Available in weights 10kg and 20kg
- One Size fits all
- 1 Year Home Warranty
Weight vests are primarily used to improve cardiovascular fitness and increase the resistance of your workout.
Some common examples of when to use a weight vest include:
- Go on walks and hikes wearing a weight vest
- Ride a bike with a weight vest
- Lift weights with a weight vest
- To add resistance to a simple bodyweight routine, put on a weight vest