Hit Fitness Tricep Rope | Cable Attachment
The HIT Fitness tricep rope is an attachment for a weighted cable machine that is used primarily to isolate the tricep musculature. It consists of a heavy duty rope with two rubber handles attached at both ends.
- Comes equipped with solid rubber ends that improve grip and overall performance.
- One of the most requested and popular cable attachments.
- Rubber stoppers to maximise grip.
- Extremely durable and long lasting.
- Easy to use and install.
- Suitable for novice and advanced gym users.
- Perfect for home or commercial gym use.
- Double Tricep Rope Cable Attachment.
- Non fray, reinforced nylon rope.
- Black rope with black stoppers.
- This rope attaches to standard weight stack cable equipment.
- For commercial or home gym use.
- Colour: Black.
- Sold Individually.
- The HIT Fitness tricep rope cable attachment is most commonly used for performing tricep isolation exercises such as tricep extensions, overhead tricep extensions, and single arm tricep pushdowns.
- Additionally, exercises such as rope curls, face pulls, kneeling lat pulldowns and straight leg pull throughs can be performed using this attachment which target a large variety of the body’s musculature.
- Resistance can also be added to certain core exercises through the use of this attachment. For example, weighted crunches can be performed using this attachment which targets all of the entire abdominal musculature.