Hit Fitness Straight Bar Rubber Gripped | Cable Attachment
The HIT Fitness Straight Bar Rubber Grip cable attachment is suitable for weighted cable machines and can withstand both home and commercial gym use.
- Highly versatile piece of equipment.
- Rotating swivel centre reduces the tension and force applied to the forearms.
- Very portable and requires very little storage space.
- Ergonomically shaped rubber grip that is textured for a comfortable, non-slip grip.
- Rubber ball ends protects gym flooring, surrounding equipment and the athlete from damage.
- Straight Bar Cable Attachment
- Chrome finished steel bar with rounded black stoppers
- Rubber grips
- Compatible with weighted cable machines
- Suitable for home or commercial gym use
- The HIT Fitness straight bar rubber gripped cable attachment is primarily used to perform single joint or isolation movements such as bicep curls, tricep extensions and lat pulldowns.
- Additionally, it can be used to add resistance to traditional ab exercises by attaching it to a cable machine and performing weighted crunches.