Hit Fitness Straight Bar | Cable Attachment
Sorry, currently out of stock
The HIT Fitness Straight Bar cable attachment is suitable for weighted cable machines and can withstand both home and commercial gym use.
- Highly versatile piece of equipment.
- Rotating swivel centre reduces the tension and force applied to the forearms.
- Very portable and requires very little storage space.
- Chrome finished steel bar with rounded black stoppers.
- Chrome knurled gripping pattern to prevent the users hands from slipping during the workout.
- Rubber ball ends protects gym flooring, surrounding equipment and the athlete from damage..
- Straight Bar Cable Attachment
- Chrome finished steel bar with rounded black stoppers
- Chrome knurling gripping pattern
- Compatible with weighted cable machines
- Suitable for home or commercial gym use
- The HIT Fitness straight bar cable attachment is primarily used to perform single joint or isolation movements such as bicep curls, tricep extensions and lat pulldowns.
- Additionally, it can be used to add resistance to traditional ab exercises by attaching it to a cable machine and performing weighted crunches.