Hit Fitness Power Rack F100 | Standard
Sorry, currently out of stock
The F100 Power Rack by Hit Fitness is perfect for home gym use. All HIT Fitness power racks are easy to assemble and simple to install in any home. A massive variety of resistance exercises can be performed using this power rack including; Shrugs, Squats, Chest Presses, Shoulder presses, Chin ups, Pull-ups, deadlifts, rack pulls, and lunges. Please Note: Only 7ft Olympic Bars Can Be Used With All Power Racks.
- Strong and durable frame.
- Easy to Assemble.
- Comes with Narrow and Wide grip pull up bar options.
- Comes with adjustable safety bars and two adjustable bar catches.
- Built with biomechanics, ergonomics, durability, and safety in mind to help individuals achieve their goals.
- The pull up bar come equipped with rubber grips to improve performance and grip.
- Multiple holes are provided to ensure the spotter catchers and and safety bars can be set at a variety of heights to suit the individual.
- Standard Power Rack
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 227Kg
- Suitable For Home Use
- Dimensions: 135cm (L) x 118cm (W) x 210cm (H)
- Product Weight: 49.2kg
- Colour: Black
- 1 Year Home Warranty
- FREE DELIVERY
- The HIT Fitness F100 Power Rack can be used to perform a variety of isolation (single joint) and compound (multi joint) exercise movements.
- Power racks are primarily used to perform the classic weightlifting movements such as squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, and bench presses.
- Additionally, a large variety of basic movements can be performed using this power rack, for example bicep curls, pull ups, romanian deadlifts, lunges, rack pulls, floor presses, muscle ups, and barbell rows.