Hit Fitness Power Rack F100 | Standard
The F100 Power Rack by Hit Fitness is perfect for home gym use. All HIT Fitness power racks are easy to assemble and simple to install in any home. A massive variety of resistance exercises can be performed using this power rack including; Shrugs, Squats, Chest Presses, Shoulder presses, Chin ups, Pull-ups, deadlifts, rack pulls, and lunges. Please Note: Only 7ft Olympic Bars Can Be Used With All Power Racks.
- Strong and durable frame.
- Easy to Assemble.
- Comes with Narrow and Wide grip pull up bar options.
- Comes with adjustable safety bars and two adjustable bar catches.
- Built with biomechanics, ergonomics, durability, and safety in mind to help individuals achieve their goals.
- The pull up bar come equipped with rubber grips to improve performance and grip.
- Multiple holes are provided to ensure the spotter catchers and and safety bars can be set at a variety of heights to suit the individual.
- Standard Power Rack
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 227Kg
- Suitable For Home Use
- Dimensions: 135cm (L) x 118cm (W) x 210cm (H)
- Product Weight: 49.2kg
- Colour: Black
- 1 Year Home Warranty
- FREE DELIVERY
- The HIT Fitness F100 Power Rack can be used to perform a variety of isolation (single joint) and compound (multi joint) exercise movements.
- Power racks are primarily used to perform the classic weightlifting movements such as squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, and bench presses.
- Additionally, a large variety of basic movements can be performed using this power rack, for example bicep curls, pull ups, romanian deadlifts, lunges, rack pulls, floor presses, muscle ups, and barbell rows.