HIT Fitness Olympic Weight Plates | Radial
Sorry, currently out of stock
HIT Fitness rubber radial Olympic weight plates come equipped with tri-grip options. These radial Olympic weight plates have been designed specifically for performing a large variety of barbell exercises and exercises which do not require barbells, such as plate raises, which take advantage of the gripping options during a gym workout.
- HIT Fitness rubber radial Olympic weight plates come equipped with a unique rubber coating which encloses the entire plate. This rubber coating protects the plates from repeated impact and provides protection for the flooring the plates are used on.
- The HIT Fitness unique rubber coating also reduces the noise of plates bumping together which often occurs when using steel or iron weight plates.
- The HIT Fitness unique rubber coating is also designed to protect against rust which commonly accumulates over time when using iron and steel weight plates.
- All HIT Fitness plates are produced with a reinforced centre with the intention of protecting the plates and making it easier to move the plate on and off of the barbell by reducing friction.
- Our unique rubber radial plate design provides tri-grip options which enable users to perform barbell exercises and exercises independently of a barbell
- Hit Fitness rubber radial Olympic weight plates are also designed to make moving weight plates on and off of barbells much easier by providing multiple gripping options on the plates themselves.
- These radial Olympic weight plates can also be used independent of a barbell for exercises such as Russian twists, side lateral raises, front raises, and plate raises
- The textured rubber handles provide athletes with additional grip when performing exercises independent of barbells such as plate raises and lateral raises.
- Sold Singly
- Radial Olympic weight plate.
- Suitable for Olympic barbells.
- Durable rubber-coated finish.
- Textured rubber tri-grip options.
- Reinforced centre.
- Colour: Black
- Available in weights 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, and 25kg.
- These radial Olympic weight plates can be used for traditional barbell multi-joint (compound) and single-joint (isolation) movements such as barbell rows, squats, deadlifts, bench press and overhead press.
- These radial Olympic weight plates can be used independent of barbell movements for exercises such as Russian twists, side lateral raises, front raises, and plate raises which do not require a barbell or additional equipment.