HIT Fitness Medicine Balls
A medicine ball is a weighted ball that is commonly utilized for a variety of rehabilitation and strength training exercises. The medicine ball is also used in sports medicine to improve strength and neuromuscular coordination. Medicine balls can also be used for ballistic training purposes with the intention of increasing explosive power in athletes and is also used in the majority of functional training programs.
- HIT FITNESS medicine balls have been colour coded to ensures that each medicine ball’s weight is easily identifiable from across the gym floor.
- Medicine balls can be used by all individuals regardless of their training level or age.
- The textured rubber finish characteristic of HIT FITNESS medicine balls allows for optimal grip during exercises and particularly during HIIT training sessions in which sweating impedes gripping ability.
- Produced from high-quality and extremely durable rubber.
- Will bounce following impact.
- Medicine Balls (with bounce)
- Textured rubber finish
- Colour coded by weight
- Available in weights 1kg-10kg - increasing in 1kg increments
- HIT FITNESS medicine balls can be used to improve your muscular endurance, explosiveness, and core strength.
- Medicine balls are suitable for a large number of exercises. Squats, overhead presses, deadlifts, and core exercises such as weighted sit-ups and weighted leg raises can be performed using a medicine ball.
- Medicine balls also provide individuals with the opportunity to add additional weight/resistance to exercise movements. Over time, this will result in significantly increased power and strength improvements in those specific exercise movements. Therefore, medicine balls are useful tools that are often used for plyometric weight training purposes to increase explosive power in athletes.
- Medicine balls can also be used effectively for sports rehab exercises.