Hit Fitness Hex Dumbbell 1kg-10kg | With Rack
Sorry, currently out of stock
HIT FITNESS Hex Dumbbells have been named after their exclusive hexagonal shape. Their unique shape provides an anti-roll effect. This ensures that dumbbells stay in place and do not roll in between exercises when placed on the gym floor. This HIT FITNESS Hex Dumbbell set also comes equipped with a 10 Pair Upright Dumbbell Rack.
- HIT FITNESS Hex Dumbbells come equipped with a chrome plated dumbbell handle which is designed to provide the user with a firm and comfortable grip.
- The highly durable rubber dumbbell coating reduces the noise produced from dropping dumbbells on gym floors whilst also protecting the dumbbell from damage and protecting flooring from the dumbbells themselves.
- Robust and durable hex dumbbell head.
- The HIT FITNESS hex dumbbell head to dumbbell handle construction optimally secures the dumbbell head and ensures that it will not become loose following repeated abuse.
- The unique hexagonal dumbbell shape significantly reduces dumbbell rolling in between exercises.
- The upright dumbbell rack saves gym floor space whilst also keeping the hex dumbbells organised and protected.
- Hex dumbbells
- Black in colour
- Rubber coated
- Silver chrome cast dumbbell handle with black rubber dumbbell head
- Noise reduction and anti-roll technology
- Chrome plated dumbbell handle knurling
- Available in weights 1kg-50kg
- Sold in pairs
- Suitable for home gym and commercial gym use
- 10 Pair Upright Dumbbell Rack
- Dumbbell & Rack Pack
- Black Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbell 1kg (Pair)
- Black Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbell 2kg (Pair)
- Black Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbell 3kg (Pair)
- Black Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbell 4kg (Pair)
- Black Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbell 5kg (Pair)
- Black Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbell 6kg (Pair)
- Black Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbell 7kg (Pair)
- Black Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbell 8kg (Pair)
- Black Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbell 9kg (Pair)
- Black Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbell 10kg (Pair)
- HIT FITNESS Hex Dumbbells can be used to perform a large variety of gym workouts which utilise traditional barbell and free weight movements such as single arm rows, seated shoulder press, and bench press. Furthermore, using dumbbells as opposed to barbells can add an extra level of difficulty to the exercises as the weight must be controlled to a higher degree during dumbbell movements which activates the body’s stabilizing musculature. This in turn can result in increased hypertrophy and strength gains in the aforementioned musculature as a result of the increased development and strengthening of stability muscles.
- Hex dumbbells are also a brilliant addition to gym floor based circuit training, such as dumbbell push-ups and dumbbell assisted planks because the hexagonal shape of the dumbbells provides additional stability.