Hit Fitness Foam Roller | Black
Sorry, currently out of stock
The HIT FITNESS foam roller is a foam roller with a grid pattern that is used for self-myofascial release or relieving muscle knots. It is primarily used for mobility and flexibility purposes and it can also be used to aid recovery and rehabilitation.
- Deep ridges to penetrate deep into muscle tissue.
- Dense, durable and long lasting.
- Can be used both before and after training sessions.
- The uneven textured and rigid foam surface allows users to release and isolate muscle knots easier and quicker than using flat foam rollers.
- They are thicker and more dense than many traditional rollers meaning they are durable and longer lasting.
- Useful flexibility and stretching tool.
- Requires very little storage space.
- Easily transportable.
- Grid Foam Roller
- 45cm x 14cm
- Suitable for home gym or commercial gym use
- 5 Colour Options
- The HIT FITNESS Foam Roller range can be used both before and after bouts of strenuous exercise to release tight muscles, improve mobility, and improve overall range of motion of specific body parts.