HIT Fitness Cast Iron Kettlebells | Powder Coated
Sorry, currently out of stock
HIT FITNESS cast iron kettlebells are made from cast iron with a large uniform handle attached to the top of the cast iron ball. Kettlebells can be used to perform many types of exercises. Ballistic style training, which combines cardiovascular training, strength training and flexibility training, primarily utilise kettlebells for a variety of exercises.
- Powder Coated kettlebells are made from Cast Iron like traditional kettlebells and then painted with Powder Coating. The power coating is designed specifically to protect the cast iron and also improve the grip texture of the kettlebell for grueling workouts in which athletes sweat may impede gripping ability.
- Powder Coating is the most durable and long lasting form of kettlebell paint available.
- HIT FITNESS kettlebells are cast as one solid piece rather than attaching a handle, this in turn ensures higher durability as there are no burns, seams, weaknesses, or welds on the kettlebell.
- Powder coating also typically resists paint chipping more than traditional kettlebell paint. Powder coated kettlebells will resist rust and corrosion better than traditional paint as a result.
- HIT FITNESS kettlebell handles have been designed with ergonomics in mind in order to ensure comfort during exercise repetitions.
- All HIT FITNESS kettlebells are formed from high quality iron.
- The flat base provides additional stability for storage. The flat base can also be taken advantage of when performing bodyweight exercises.
- Permanently engraved weight indicators for fast and long-lasting weight identification.
- The portability of the Kettlebells is an essential feature for fitness users as the Kettlebells can easily be moved and stored in storage units when the workout is complete.
- Perfect for home gym and commercial gym use.
- The handle that is characteristic of the kettlebell is ideally suited for single or dual hand exercise movements.
- Extremely durable and long lasting.
- Solid cast iron kettlebell
- Black Powder Coating
- Uniform handle
- Rust resistant
- Perfectly balanced weight distribution
- Available in weights 4kg-32kg
- Cast Iron Kettlebells can be used for a massive variety of workouts and exercises such as squats, lunges, crunches and presses.
- Commonly known kettlebell lifting exercises like the swing, snatch and Turkish get-up can be easily performed using our HIT FITNESS Cast Iron Kettlebells