HIT FITNESS Cast Iron Kettlebells
HIT FITNESS cast iron kettlebells are made from cast iron or cast steel balls with a large handle attached to the top of the cast iron ball. Kettlebells can be used to perform many types of exercises. Ballistic style training, which combine cardiovascular training, strength training and flexibility training, primarily utilise kettlebells for a variety of exercises.
- HIT FITNESS Cast Iron kettlebells come equipped with ergonomic handles that provide comfort and support to the user which allows athletes to focus on their exercise repetitions.
- HIT FITNESS kettlebells are made from a single piece kettlebell mold. Therefore, there are no welds, weak spots, seams or burns on any of our kettlebells.
- HIT FITNESS cast iron kettlebells are painted black to protect against rust and corrosion.
- Formed with high quality iron.
- The flat base provides extra stability for easier storage. Alternatively, the flat base can also be taken advantage of when performing body weight exercises.
- Permanently engraved weight indicators for fast and long-lasting weight identification.
- The portability of the Kettlebells is an essential feature for fitness users as the Kettlebells can easily be moved and stored in storage units when the workout is complete.
- Perfect for home gym and commercial gym use.
- The handle that is characteristic of the kettlebell is ideally suited for single or dual hand exercise movements.
- Extremely durable and long lasting.
- Solid cast iron kettlebell
- Black Paint Coat
- Uniform handle
- Rust resistant
- Perfectly balanced weight distribution
- Available in weights 4kg-32kg
- Cast Iron Kettlebells can be used for a massive variety of workouts and exercises such as squats, lunges, crunches and presses.
- Commonly known kettlebell lifting exercises like the swing, snatch and Turkish get-up can be easily performed using our HIT FITNESS Cast Iron Kettlebells.