Hit Fitness Adjustabell 40kg | Pair
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Adjustabell by HIT FITNESS is essentially 12 dumbbells of varying weights merged into one. Simply just hold the button and twist the dial to select your desired weight. These dumbbells are a must for those of you who want a selection of dumbbells but lack the necessary storage space and more importantly, time.
- Replaces 12 dumbbells.
- The maximum weight is 40kg.
- The smallest weight is 2.5kg.
- High quality storage tray.
- Ergonomically designed handle ensures a comfortable and secure grip during exercise movements.
- Includes two adjustable dumbbells AND compact rack.
- High quality and very durable dumbbell.
- Each adjustabell comes equipped with a safety strap.
- Adjustable Dumbbell
- 12 different weights in one dumbbell.
- Select from 2.5kg up to 40kg
- Great Quality, Highly Durable
- Can be bought individually or in pairs.
- Change weights at the click of a dial
- Safety strap
- Sold as a pair
- 1 year home warranty
- HIT FITNESS adjustabells can be used to perform a large variety of gym workouts which utilise traditional barbell and free weight movements such as single arm rows, seated shoulder press, and bench press. Furthermore, using dumbbells as opposed to barbells can add an extra level of difficulty to the exercises as the weight must be controlled to a higher degree during dumbbell movements which activates the body’s stabilizing musculature. This in turn can result in increased hypertrophy and strength gains in the aforementioned musculature as a result of the increased development and strengthening of stability muscles.
- HIT FITNESS adjustabells can be used to correct muscle imbalances in which one side of the body is more developed or stronger than the other. For example, bicep curls performed with dumbbells ensures that both biceps are developed equally and one bicep is not compensating for the other which often occurs when using straight barbells in which both arms are not working independently.