Hit Fitness 150kg Bumper Plate Set | Coloured
- 150kg Coloured Olympic Rubber Bumper Plate Set
- Coloured Rubber Bumper Plate | 20kg (Pair)
- Coloured Rubber Bumper Plate | 15kg (Pair)
- Coloured Rubber Bumper Plate | 10kg (Pair)
- Coloured Rubber Bumper Plate | 5kg (Pair)
- Coloured Rubber Bumper Plate | 25kg (Pair)
- Each bumper plate has been given a unique colour so that the plate’s weight in kilograms can be identified easily by its unique colour.
- Suitable for both home gym and commercial gym use.
- Highly durable, long-lasting, and performance-oriented bumper plates.
- Designed specifically to reduce bouncing and recoil when released or dropped onto platforms and hard surfaces during high impact exercises such as deadlifts, squats, and overhead presses.
- The reinforced centre sleeve, that is characteristic of all HIT Fitness bumper plates, allows plates to slide onto barbells with ease whilst also providing protection to the centre of the plate from repeated impact.
- The Diameter of the plates has been rigorously tested so that the barbell is positioned at the most optimal height off of the ground in order to perform exercises in the most comfortable and biomechanically safe positions.
- The diameter of all HIT Fitness bumper plates is uniform regardless of the weight.
- Sold Singly
- HIT Fitness coloured bumper plates.
- Coloured bumper plates are available in weights 5kg (grey), 10kg (green), 15kg (yellow), 20kg (blue), 25kg (red).
- Plate Widths 450MM
- Plate Diameter 51MM
- The diameter of Collar Opening 2"
- Made from 100% hard rubber.
- Highly durable and robust.
- The unique diameter of the plates.
- Noise reduction and bounce reduction technology.
- Reinforced centre sleeve.
- HIT Fitness bumper plates are perfect for performing a large number of multi-joint (compound) and single-joint (isolation) movements.
- Exercises such as deadlifts, barbell rows, and overhead shoulder presses in which plates are continuously dropped from a height will benefit most from the use of these plates.
- The anti-bounce technology will reduce exercise technique set-up time between exercise repetitions whilst also preventing the bumper plates from sliding off of the barbell during an exercise set as a result of repeated bouncing.