Please find information below regarding our delivery and returns policies. If you require any additional information, please don't hesitate us via our contact form.
Courier Delivery Cost: €5.95
Delivery delays due to COVID-19 and a high volume of orders please allow 10 working days. All goods are subject to availability.
HIT FITNESS use Ireland's Largest courier company, DPD for all deliveries under 30kg. If items being shipped are above 30kg they will be shipped out with our partner, JMC. As part of our dedicated service, when goods leave the HIT FITNESS warehouse you will be notified by email. Within this email you will be issued with a tracking number so you can trace your delivery online with DPD.
To help our customers we have also introduced a free text (SMS) service on all deliveries. When your order is placed on a vehicle for delivery from your local DPD Depot, you will be notified by text message at no extra cost.
Any shortages, damages or non-delivery of goods must be notified to HIT FITNESS by telephone within 3 working days and confirmed in writing within 5 working days. Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the carrier’s consignment or proof of delivery note on which the goods have been signed for as short or damaged as appropriate.
All deliveries should be carefully checked to ensure that the correct number of packages, boxes or cartons being signed for have been delivered as no responsibility can be accepted afterwards for non or short delivery if there is a discrepancy.
HIT FITNESS International Delivery Details
If you require information on international delivery, please get in-touch via our contact form.
- You have 28 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Goods remain the property of the company until payment in full is received.
- Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Any difficulties with products received must be notified to HIT FITNESS within 72 hours after delivery.
- Custom made and personalised items are non-returnable, and some goods are non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
- If you would like to exchange a product for a different product, size or colour then the delivery charge for re-sending the new order will be €5.95.
Reason for return
- Damaged or faulty product
- Products over-ordered, incorrectly ordered or no longer required will be refunded (subject to a restocking charge) if returned in original packaging and in a re-sellable condition no later than 10 working days from receipt.
If you need to return an item(s) for any reason:
- If you ordered through our sales office, please contact your salesperson if you ordered online please contact our returns department; details are below.
- Contact us for a RMA form.
- All returns received without a valid returns reference number will be automatically rejected. Return postage is at your own cost and risk.
- Only defective returns reported within thirty (30) days of the invoice date are entitled to a cash refund. For defective returns after thirty (30) days, refunds will be in the form of a credit note on your account for future use. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds – Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. Only defective returns within 30 days of the invoice are entitled to a cash refund. Returns after the 30 days refunds will be in the form of a credit note on your account for future use. Our returns policy doesn’t affect your statutory rights.